30 Jun 2012

the HUNGER-me

sejak aku masuk PALAM, selera aku bertambah berganda ganda, asyik asyik pikir pasal makan, apa  nak jadi dengan hang ni aklis oi. makan makan makan. but it is my passion, haha~ they are my best friend, always cure me when I'm starving, sometime they will force me to buy them ==, ~don't take it so serious ok~ I don't know, mungkinkah kerana aku terpaksa naik turun tangga MAUT tu setiap hari membuatkan aku memerlukan tenaga yang lebih untuk memulakan hariku dengan penuh ceria :D yeah~ macam lagu ni...
ku gembira sentiasa,badan ku sihat dan kuat, HOORAY, biar panas atau sejuk, ku bermain penuh minat, menyanyi melompat sini sana, SCOTT EMULSION membantu sayaa! :D


tengok, gembira ja diorrang kan, if I went back to the time, of course I would like to choose to be a baby, because I love being care by other, i may be look tough guy, but actually, im not that strong, i need someone who could light up my day and bring me cheers and tears of joy, that's what a HUMAN SPECIES called friend :D I need a friend, that could lead me to right path, insyaAllah. im still searching. but, i feel greatfull of being gifted such a nice friends of C5 :D they are my everything now at PALAM. i love them, seriously, even we're newly known friends, one of us had left us, im sad, yes, i hate losing my friend, now i still got 30 'family members' of c5, i love the way you are :D you're always in my heart.
 sekian coretan saya. I love you c5

No comments:

Post a Comment