29 Jul 2012

THANKS guys!

thanks for everything, for today, and mostly for helping me to accomplish my assignment online, through mastering chemistry, appreciated the help you gave to me before.
 INSYIRAH, SUFFI, HANIS, FATIN, and the rest,
 sorry for not mentioning your name, as i forgot --, sorry sorry. HAHA. btw, 
my ASSIGNMENT MARK is 99.2 % !! GREAT GREAT .
 tapi tanpa hampa semua, aku tak mampu, kebanyakkannya fatin tolong :) thanks, your are BRILLIANT, indeed. alhamdulillah. btw, i do by my own for half of the assignment.
 :) at least i got something that are using my own effort right? aku kena berusaha. serious. aku kena juga struggle gila. bila tengok masa depan. merenung. aku ni laki, bukan saja laki, anak sulong, harapan keluarga. what i do, i need to think of my parent, they raise me up with love and affection.
 will i go home with such a disappointed result? would me be such cruel to them? 
the sent me here, not for fun. aku kena motivasikan diri aku. aku risau. takut. dan macam macam lagi bermain di benak minda. risau la pulak kan, bila menanggung amanat keluarga ni .
apa apa pon, aku kena kuatkan semangat! tak gitu ? harini sungguh osemm. haha. 
begitu jugak harapnya untuk hari ESOK !

No comments:

Post a Comment