27 Jul 2012

the BIG 2 things tomorrow O.O

Assalamualaikum.. 
tomorrow will be my day of these 2 TESTS, CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS ! BOTH are among subjects that ARE being hated by STUDENT  till now, dont make them as them as your ENEMY:) ehhh.. kenapa perlu benci subject ni kan. isnt AMAZING and FUN subject to be LEARNED ?? Is it sound too SARCASTIC . NO! haha, im trying to confront my own self to LOVE them to the fullest :) they are my new love now. :) so to make sure both of them are being treated WELL by me :) it is just LIKE TREATING WIVES, you need to be righteous! right? haha. so aku kena bertindak adil, baca fizizk harini, keesokannya kimia, amazing. amazing amazing ! haha. sudah sudah la. entri kali memang pendek dan menyerabutkan kepala! ok. selamat berpuasa semua, jadikan hari esok lebih baik dari hari sebelumnya! :) insyaAllah. and i hope i could do my best DURING tests, insyAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment