6 Oct 2012

RISK !

Assalamualaikum !
i just read something on group facebook asasi PALAM,
its stated that for those who failed one or more subjects during final, i mean overall,
they will not be able to continue their foundation. but, they will be offered to diploma programme.
i think im going to be the one who will be EXPELLED from here !

based on my bad performance on tests, quizzes and THS FINAL.
this creepy. i think that i failed to pass my on my physics and math.
it scares me, a lot. im not giving up. im expecting. i know everything about me.
you could predict what will you get from your performance.
ACTUALLY, i dont really bother about this, im just worried that this will disappoint
my parents so MUCH ! i have tried my best. what can i do. its just like i was stated to fail here.
i cant blame all this happen just because of me.
doesnt matter. there's always room for IMPROVEMENT.
i failed to shine here, it DOESNT mean that i will fail to shine for the rest of my life.
i need time, i need supports. feels like i just want to be here for ever, i dont want to back HOME
i mean it, i afraid to tell my PARENT everything. i keep hiding all this matters since i came here.
im not an easy going person, i always keep all my problem together.
im not closed with my parents either.. its hard for me to share something with them
parent knows their child the best. i know that. im not ready yet to disappoint them
but, its better for me to tell them early,
before everything comes to its end :'(
whatever it is, and whatever going to happen ONWARD from now, what i just can say is
im hoping the best are on my way. insyaAllah. do pray for me peeps :)

p/s: im ready to go to anywhere. i still have my passion !!!

5 comments:

  1. find someone who can hear ur probs.just listen.otherwise u should try crying alone in the shower. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..sya asasi palam jugak.. insya ALLAH lulus semua final test tu.. awk dah usha.. doa bnyk2 and tawkal.. sya pon takut jugak pikirkan result tpi ap boleh buat.. ALLAH maha mengetahui segalanya..kita beserah pada dia.. and.. jangan pendam problem ya.. kalau tak der kawan nak bgtaw..mengadulah pada ALLAH.. DIA maha mendengar setiap rintihan hambanya,... insya ALLAH.. mintak parents kita doakan kita berjaya... doa mak and ayah kita mustajab :) salam alaik

    ReplyDelete
  3. rilek rilek. doa dan tawakal

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry bro..
    Allah always there 4 u..
    that's why doa tu penting kan..xD

    gudlak..~

    ReplyDelete
  5. " p/s: im ready to go to anywhere. i still have my passion !!! "

    at least u have the passion. glad to hear that. :)
    insyaAllah everything's gonna be alright. kalau xde rezeki kat palam,kat tempat lain ade lagi. Allah dah tentukan semuanya untuk kita. so,jangan putus asa!

    ReplyDelete